Monday, February 1, 2010

Greetings, All!

Hi, and welcome to my blog! I hope that after meeting me you will continue to follow as I share my journey of opening a home business selling handmade cards on Etsy. This journey includes a lot of the rest of my life, too, so I hope I won't bore you! Some of the things you can expect to read about are: papercrafting (scrapbooks and cardmaking are my favorites!), gardening, cooking, and sewing.

See, I live in a small town outside of Kansas City, MO called Warrensburg. I have a full household consisting of my dear husband, Josh, my just-turned-2 daughter Karsyn, my brother-in-law, Jeremiah, and his best friend, Tim. We're all one big happy family and expecting an addition (or two!) in June. Oh, yes, and our sugar glider named Stitch just chittered, reminding me that he lives here, too.

A little more about me: I'm 21 and currently a stay-at-home-mom...except that Karsyn still goes to preschool because she loves it and cries if I try to keep her at home. That means that I am currently job-searching, too. My husband and I are both members of the Missouri Air National Guard. I am in the process of getting an honorable discharge, he is in the process of transferring into the active duty Air Force. (Wish us luck, we're more than likely going to be stationed at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas!)

Alright, now what you've all been waiting for! A sneak peek at what you'll be reading about from me soon!

Current Projects:
A purple canvas messenger bag (and a mini sized one for Karsyn)
Tons and tons of handmade greeting cards
Scrapbook pages: I'm in the process of starting our baseball season album, the new baby's album, and as always Karsyn's albums are a work in process.

Expect to see tons of pictures as I'm a budding photographer with a new camera!

I look forward to sharing this journey with everyone and hopefully sharing lots of fun projects with you!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see pics of all your stuff, but especially your baseball season album, sounds cool!

    - Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete